- Cosmic Cottage
- Laurie's sensual body care and bath products are beautifully crafted and
packaged; her candles elegant mood-setters, blackout or no.
- Centerpiece Jewelry
- An avid bead collector, Nancy has turned a hobby into a body adornment
- D&G; Beads
- Diana Buckles strings together natural materials like stones, pearls,
shells and precious metals on silk thread to create her beautiful selection of
unique, handmade jewelry.
- Garden Gifts
- Patti and Val are sisters who cook, bake, sew, weave, and more to fill
their booth with candles and cookbooks, linens, dolls, and a scrumptious
selection of cakes and breads.
- Gayle Bair Pottery
- This multi-talented artist offers an array of pottery, paintings, garden
art, as well as ceramic buttons to jazz up a wardrobe.
- La Dolce Vita
- Authentic Italian baked goods, including fresh biscotti, fruit and
chocolate tarts, and more.
- Port Madison Dairy
- PM Dairy's delicious goat cheeses and yogurt are in high-demand; often people
with lactose intolerance can enjoy goat dairy products.
- Raquel's Mosaic Creations
- Raquel revels in mosaics, creating garden ornaments and stepping stones.
- Rolling Bay Inspirations
- Cheryl serves up a hard-to-make choice of chutneys, conserves and
preserves, sauces, marinades and rubs, jams and jellies, fresh-squeezed
juices and baked goods.
- Janice Runyan
- A local landscape designer, Janice sells flowers and perfectly potted
- Holly Clark creates exquisite fleece jackets and hats using original
designs and luscious colors and prints.
- Rose of Sharon's
- Beautiful dried flower arrangements and wreaths.